To deliver outstanding pension and investment services to Nova Scotia’s public sector pension plans.
To improve the retirement future of Nova Scotia’s public sector.
- Commitment: Provide the highest quality service
- Trust: Act with integrity and to make sound decisions
- Respect: Show consideration to our members and our colleagues
- Expertise: Build and retain a diverse and talented team
- Collaboration: Build mutually beneficial relationships
Our Key Strategic Objectives
- Member Services: Enable plan members to make well-informed decisions about their retirement in a climate of openness and transparency
- Growth and Innovation: Take advantage of opportunities which will grow plans and enhance value for members and trustees
- Operational Efficiency: Create efficiencies, reduce risk, increase productivity and support enhanced access to information
- People: Develop talent to meet our future organizational needs and to ensure we have the right people in the right jobs at the right time